Divine Calm: The Fabulous Five

« Home | Guess what they are looking at... » | Poise » | Lost in Translation » | LSAT Stat » | Bunny lovin'--Now I am an official dork (as if I ... » | Unfortunately, I can't buy this cutie. Murphy's c... » | cuddly things » | Does he spoon-feed her too? » | Murphy in deep thought..."ummm when is Mom going t... » | My little Yoda »

10.25.2005

The Fabulous Five

Here are my five favorite crazies on the web right now:

Phil Specter: This dude is one whacko who should have never been allowed to buy a gun.

Tom Cruise: So Katie is now learning how to knit. No offense to you knitters, but is he going to require her to be barefoot as well?

Michael Jackson: Yeah, I don't think I need to say another word.

Eminem's Family: Let's look at it this way; Eminem will never run out of rap lyrics.

The Screen Actors' Guild: Their internal fighting make Eminem's family look like they are from suburbia with white picket fences.