Divine Calm: If you could do anything in life and be successful, what would you do?

« Home | Pretty African Violets » | The Fabulous Five » | Guess what they are looking at... » | Poise » | Lost in Translation » | LSAT Stat » | Bunny lovin'--Now I am an official dork (as if I ... » | Unfortunately, I can't buy this cutie. Murphy's c... » | cuddly things » | Does he spoon-feed her too? »

10.26.2005

If you could do anything in life and be successful, what would you do?

I would:

1.) Be a Broadway singer/dancer/actress.

2.) Be a sexy salsa dancer who could even do death-drops.

3.) Be a renown novelist.

4.) Be a renown abstract artist.

5.) Be a mom.

6.) Save endangered animals.

7.) Sing for my supper.

8.) Be an Ivy-Leaguer.

9.) Be a wife.

10.) Be a clothes-designer

Now, it's your turn. What would you do?