Divine Calm: LSAT Stat

« Home | Bunny lovin'--Now I am an official dork (as if I ... » | Unfortunately, I can't buy this cutie. Murphy's c... » | cuddly things » | Does he spoon-feed her too? » | Murphy in deep thought..."ummm when is Mom going t... » | My little Yoda » | Too much of a good thing » | Dirty little secret » | I wanna believe like Crash Davis » | Natural divine calm »

10.23.2005

LSAT Stat

So, I got my LSAT score Friday night and was semi-disappointed. I did okay, but I know I can do better. Call me a glutton for punishment, but I signed up to take it again...December 3.

Unfortunately, it's studying time for me. I guess I should get back into the habit if I'm going to law school in the fall. This time I plan on studying without the dogs barking in the background.

Have any of you taken it? Please feel free to suggest any studying tools or offer words of encouragement. I could use them!

This week I also have to finalize letters of recommendation. Ugghhhh. I sure hope law school is worth this.