Divine Calm: Blogging can be dangerous

« Home | "I want the front seat!"  » | Annnnnndd...he's off  » | Hard-wired Happiness » | Autumn Glory » | Freak of nature » | I am so angry... » | "What a Wonderful World" » | My Halloween  » | fall mums  » | Divine Calm  »

11.03.2005

Blogging can be dangerous

As I was leaving my car and going into the gas station to buy my morning coffee, I was in the middle of perfecting my "Ode to Dog Hair" entry for my blog. Unfortunately, I was so enthralled with my self-proclaimed wonderful idea that I completely missed a concrete step. Splat! (or more like crrrrthunk) I fell down and caught myself with my palms of my hands and only have a minor abrasion on my ankle and a few bruises (including my ego). Right after entering the gas station, the cashier asked me how I was. I'm still not sure if he saw my fall or not. Either way, he was completely annoying.

By the way, I do think the fall indirectly spared you from having to read my dog hair poem. For the life of me, I cannot remember a line.