Divine Calm: How many of you are feeling like this today?

« Home | "Up!" » | Resonance » | Choice » | Pre-Thanksgiving Dining » | Pre-Thanksgiving Thankfulness » | Happy Thanksgiving!  » | Bundled  » | Thick clouds » | What? Don't act like this isn't normal. » | Don't go to Chicago, okay? »

11.30.2005

How many of you are feeling like this today?



I'm seriously rethinking this law school decision of mine. Don't you hate it when you can't make up your mind. UGHHHH. This has been going on for 5 years now, and I still can't decide. Right now, the latest concern of mine (besides being a parent and a lawyer) is that I would drown in its lack of creativity. You would think that I would know whether I should attend by NOW, since I have talked to lawyers, worked with the law-making process, and know what kind of law I would practice. I even took a law class as an undergrad. But, nooooo, Divine Calm is confused and ANYTHING but calm.

I put Kerry's flip-flopping to shame. (Okay, Kerry lovers, I'm just joking.)

Category: Freaking Out