Divine Calm: For my readers

« Home | » | The Best Sister in the World and Tiki the Adorable... » | Amen! » | Impressive Christmas gifts to add to your list for... » | The Bass Hat...the tail even moves. » | The Perfect Ending to Christmas Vacation » | » | In a blink of an eye » | I miss the fall  » | Christmas Chaos (Complete with Cars) »

12.31.2005

For my readers

I'm really bothered by those who are irritated by bloggers who revel in Mr. Wonderful or the great things in life (like children). Life is such a struggle. If someone is happy, be happy for them and don't feel the need to burst their bubble. They'll learn what they need to learn in their own time.

I personally write about the wonderful things in life, because I frequently cannot see past the negative. Forcing myself to memoralize the good via a blog is an exercise to create a better sense of well-being.

I cringe when other bloggers judge a person by what he/she places on a blog. The blog is not the person and vice versa. I censor my words, because I don't want to jeopardize my work, hurt my family, or reveal certain aspects of myself to complete strangers. "Divine Calm" is merely a form of self-expression. (Duh!)

Reading my blog is not knowing me in my entirety...it's just a glimpse.