Divine Calm: Uninspired

« Home | » | My Stint as Santa » | How many of you are feeling like this today? » | "Up!" » | Resonance » | Choice » | Pre-Thanksgiving Dining » | Pre-Thanksgiving Thankfulness » | Happy Thanksgiving!  » | Bundled  »

12.02.2005

Uninspired

I'm having one of those ho hum days, and the bitter wind that slashed my face today at lunch didn't improve my mood.

Food doesn't taste good today, and my morning coffee didn't keep me charged up and warm today like it usually does. I have had to re-write this post several times, because my writing was so negative that I didn't trust my sense of whether or not it would offend my co-workers. In other words (and if you haven't already figured it out), I miss my boyfriend.

Although it's Friday, I think I rather just curl up with a good movie and perhaps a book and snuggle with my pups tonight. There's nothing like Winston's inquisitive yet wet nose and Murphy's bouncing on my chest to cheer me up.


I really miss him.