Divine Calm: A Big Shout Out to Ninja Poodles

« Home | Moon over Chicago  » | Have Patience? Oh, I didn't hear you the first ti... » | Beyond the wires  » | The Gift that Keeps on Giving » | Welcome to World in which I Work » | Yes, this is what we did all weekend » | Divinely Different » | Sharing is beyond them » | Call me the New Year Scrooge » | For my readers »

1.06.2006

A Big Shout Out to Ninja Poodles

I want to thank the awesome landlady to my blog, Ninja Poodles, for writing such a wonderful blurb about my site. I have rented her site for the week via BlogExplosion and have received mega web traffic because of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you are a visitor from her site, I hope you enjoy your stay and come back again. Also, feel free to drop me a comment, so I can visit your little labor of love.

If you haven't checked out Ninja Poodles' website, please do. She's insightful and loves dogs and her cute family. Who could ask for more from a blog writer?