Divine Calm: Check out my first tenant!

« Home | Elizabeth » | barren  » | To Those Who Fail to See the Big Picture » | The Hopeless Search for Equilibrium » | Bizarre Find of the Week » | Get Well Flowers » | martini graffiti  » | Snow Falling on Maples » | Dima: The One Woman Chicago Welcoming Committee » | New Orleans Mayor Says God Mad at U.S. »

1.29.2006

Check out my first tenant!



I would like to welcome my first tenant, Mystickal Incense Blog, to Divine Calm. In addition to Stephanie's awesome website design, her willingness to lay her uncensored thoughts out there in the blog sphere is truly admirable. Additionally, I was completely blown away from reading her bio and "100 Random Facts." This girl has been through so much, but she's a fighter.

So please make me proud and click on the Mystical Incense Blog link located under the Divine Calm "About Me" section and make Stephanie feel welcome.