Divine Calm: Get Well Flowers

« Home | martini graffiti  » | Snow Falling on Maples » | Dima: The One Woman Chicago Welcoming Committee » | New Orleans Mayor Says God Mad at U.S. » | My Boyfriend is Jealous of this Guy » | In Honor... » | Name this picture...  » | Dear Anonymous, » | Homelessness Links to Ponder » | Puppies! »

1.22.2006

Get Well Flowers

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I’ve been slammed with a chest cold this week. After hours of snoozing and watching strange shows depicting various 500-pound people and even a woman who had been pregnant for forty-six years, I am relieved that I am starting to have a little more energy. Nothing like American television to make you feel better about your own situation. Cold? Congested chest? That’s nothing. I could have a mini watermelon-like tumor in my abdominal cavity. I could have skin stretched to its limit due to being over 1,000-pounds in weight and having bodily fluids pouring out of my skin. Nice images, eh?

Here's a better image for you: