Divine Calm: The Gift that Keeps on Giving

« Home | Welcome to World in which I Work » | Yes, this is what we did all weekend » | Divinely Different » | Sharing is beyond them » | Call me the New Year Scrooge » | For my readers » | » | The Best Sister in the World and Tiki the Adorable... » | Amen! » | Impressive Christmas gifts to add to your list for... »

1.04.2006

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Today is my boss's birthday, so my co-worker and I decided to decorate his personal bathroom with streamers, balloons, and shaving cream. Hilarious, right? And totally not fire worthy, right?

My boss has a great sense of humor, so I still have my job. Nevertheless, the shaving cream's odor is giving me a major headache and asthma attack (my desk is near his office). I guess this serves me right for being a stinker. Excuse me as I go and take my inhaler.