Divine Calm: One of the best weekend moments

« Home | Under the bridge » | Check out my first tenant! » | Elizabeth » | barren  » | To Those Who Fail to See the Big Picture » | The Hopeless Search for Equilibrium » | Bizarre Find of the Week » | Get Well Flowers » | martini graffiti  » | Snow Falling on Maples »

1.30.2006

One of the best weekend moments

Saturday night's sleep came slowly for me due to my sleeping arrangements. I was sandwiched between my boyfriend and Winston the beagle mix, and we looked like this:

) ) )

While my boyfriend's arm was draped over me, my arm was draped over Winston. This coziness would normally induce an easy coma-like state for me. However, my boyfriend and Winston were competing for who was the "Loudest Snorer" contest. As I was trying to determine the winner, I drifted off to dreamland.



Technorati: , , ,