Divine Calm: Robertson suggests God smote Sharon - Jan 5, 2006

« Home | Microsoft Shuts Down Chinese Blog » | Brain Protein May Be Linked to Depression - Yahoo!... » | A Big Shout Out to Ninja Poodles » | Moon over Chicago  » | Have Patience? Oh, I didn't hear you the first ti... » | Beyond the wires  » | The Gift that Keeps on Giving » | Welcome to World in which I Work » | Yes, this is what we did all weekend » | Divinely Different »

1.06.2006

Robertson suggests God smote Sharon - Jan 5, 2006

CNN.com - Robertson suggests God smote Sharon - Jan 5, 2006

I have already suggested Robertson is the Devil Incarnate. However, now I know he is f*ing crazy.

Why does this man have such a following? I'm sorry, but he reminds me of Hitler. For everyone who lives outside of the U.S., please know that he does NOT speak for us. Most of us believe he should take a long walk off a short pier.

Technorati:, , ,