Divine Calm: Spoiled Pups

« Home | One of the best weekend moments » | Under the bridge » | Check out my first tenant! » | Elizabeth » | barren  » | To Those Who Fail to See the Big Picture » | The Hopeless Search for Equilibrium » | Bizarre Find of the Week » | Get Well Flowers » | martini graffiti  »

1.30.2006

Spoiled Pups

My boyfriend visited this weekend and decided to bring gifts for my two pups, Winston and Murphy.My oh my, doesn't Winston look proud of himself in his new finery? (Please note that I have NEVER dressed my dogs in clothes before this. I mean, come on, how could I resist dressing Winston in a jersey with "Woof" on the back? Plus, would you be able to resist such a cute boyfriend who brings gifts for your dogs?)

Murphy also received a chew toy that was suppose to be good for a dog's teeth (it's hidden under Winston in the pic):Alas, Winston strikes again:Don't worry, Murphy received lots of lovin' instead:



P.S. Don't forget to visit my tenant's link on the right side underneath the "About Me" section.

Technorati:, ,