Divine Calm: Sushi Dreams

« Home | Robertson suggests God smote Sharon - Jan 5, 2006 » | Microsoft Shuts Down Chinese Blog » | Brain Protein May Be Linked to Depression - Yahoo!... » | A Big Shout Out to Ninja Poodles » | Moon over Chicago  » | Have Patience? Oh, I didn't hear you the first ti... » | Beyond the wires  » | The Gift that Keeps on Giving » | Welcome to World in which I Work » | Yes, this is what we did all weekend »

1.09.2006

Sushi Dreams

I have had some really bizarre dreams this weekend. I don't know if they were triggered by sushi or watching the movie, Proof, this past Saturday. However, I still can't shake the uneasiness they created.

Now I know y'all will want to hear the dreams' details, but they are too crazy to share. (Aren't I a dream-tease?) However, I'm all about group therapy, so here's your chance to share your haunting nightmares/dreams with the blog world and release them from controlling your mind. So I ask you, what's the dream you just can't shake?