Divine Calm: Divine Consumption

« Home | taking stock » | The Taker » | Winter driving » | Crying isn't good enough » | A Wonderful Night » | Look Closely » | Sophisticated Drinking » | The reason why I have put on a few pounds » | Welcome Write Wing Blog » | the hall »

2.09.2006

Divine Consumption

WARNING! Please avert your eyes if you can't handle sickening sweetness

I'm craving spiced cupcakes, specifically, my mom's homemade confections. These moist delights are topped with fluffy cream cheese frosting set in delicate peaks, which dissolve into ooey gooeyness in my mouth.

Lucky for me, I am heading home to visit my parents tomorrow night, and my mom has a couple of her special spice cupcakes waiting for me.

Nothing like sugar spun with your mom's love to cleanse your troubles away.

Technorati:, ,