Divine Calm: The Divine Weekly Recap

« Home | velvety pink » | Guilty Comforts » | Stately » | Flickin' French Fries » | Inertia » | Spoiled Pups » | One of the best weekend moments » | Under the bridge » | Check out my first tenant! » | Elizabeth »

2.03.2006

The Divine Weekly Recap

My fears are evaporating this week. Although it is still winter outside, I'm stretching my legs and coming out of hibernation. The long-distance relationship with my boyfriend has been weighing heavily upon me, but the two of us have begun to logistically talk about our future. Thank goodness! My complete lack of patience was killing me!!!

Since I am now relieved about my relationship, I have been really outgoing this week and reconnecting with blogging and long-term friends. I've even been compassionate towards my enemies. Strange.

Sunday night, I rented the movie, The Lord of War. Although it was a little slow, I loved the movie for its unique videography. The writing was clever, and I found it fascinating how they used a pro-weapons character (portrayed by Nicholas Cage) to convey an anti-war message. I don't have a firm position on the movie's politics, so I enjoyed the intelligence behind the movie rather than fixating on whether it was right or wrong. I highly recommend seeing it.

Project Runway is phenomenal at boosting my morale midweek. (I have written about it before here and here.) I am completely addicted and am looking for fellow addicts to contact me to gossip about the designers and Tim Gunn. Also, here is a fabulous site to get more behind-the-scene info and updates on the designers.

This week I ran into new blog that has pictures of the cutest lil' boy. I highly recommend that you check out Days Like These! You won't be sorry, but I warn you that your insides will become gooey after seeing DJ in all of his adorable glory.

I hope you all have a groovy (and yes, I enjoy using antiquated slang) Friday.

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY TENANT, MYSTICKAL INCENSE. SHE HAS THE COOLEST GAMES AND PRIZES.

Techonorati:, , ,