Divine Calm: Welcome Write Wing Blog

« Home | the hall » | Someone Else's Face » | I respect this man » | The Divine Weekly Recap » | velvety pink » | Guilty Comforts » | Stately » | Flickin' French Fries » | Inertia » | Spoiled Pups »

2.05.2006

Welcome Write Wing Blog


Please click on my new tenant, Write Wing Blog, under the "About Me" section on the right.

She's a lovely blonde who not only ponders what it means to be a MILF or a FILF, but also how to forgive the woman who lures your husband into an affair. She posts celebrity news, current events, and funny stories regarding her family several times a day. I have really enjoyed reading her writing. No matter whether you lean left or right, you will be impressed by her candor and heart.

I have been renting her blog for the past week, and she has made my stay quite enjoyable. So please help me extend the same warmth to her, and click and read "Write Wing Blog."